Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pix from Paranormal Scarefest/Deadliest of Genders begins...

Finally getting around to posting some of my pictures from the Paranormal Scarefest in Murfreesboro, TN that took place in August. I feel so bad that its taken me so long to post them and that I haven't blogged in awhile. It was nice to actually be at another convention with my scream queen pal Goldie together! Thanks to all that came out and hung out with us all!!!

In other news, we are in production now for the film Deadliest of Genders. Its an all women cast which is really becoming a lot of fun. We've already finished two "battle" scenes and have been meeting up regularly for cast readings, effects, etc.. I really think this will be something different for people to see and definitely out in left field for Flickering Candle. I know I've already bled for this movie, literally!!! I'll be posting more on it as the weeks follow and try to do better on keeping everyone updated ;)

Love ya guys and ghouls! XX
Andie Noir











No comments:

Post a Comment