Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Indy this weekend- Famous Monsters Convention

I'm getting all geared up for the Famous Monsters Convention in Indy this weekend (July 9-11th) The guest list is insane with horror icons and the turnout should be in the thousands!! I am very nervous but so looking forward to meeting all the horror fans and hopefully making some new ones for myself and Flickering Candle Productions. I will be selling copies of all our movies including Horroctia and Dead Start that I appear in plus I will be signing free autographs so if you are in the area PLEASE come by and say hello to me!! I'll even be filling in people on my two new projects coming up so if you come by the convention you'll be some of the first ones to know about this.. and Trust me its going to be HUGE the next movie projects I'm taking on!!!
In other news, I did a photo shoot for my good friend Amanda Tackett of Rock n Ragz two weekends ago and I will post those photos as soon as they are sent to me. Its a side of Andie Noir not that many people have seen and definitely more of my sexy side so you are going to love them boys and ghouls!!!!!
Well that's all for now... BUT I better see your horror loving faces this weekend ;)
xoxoxoxo
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment