Monday, July 19, 2010

Famous Monsters Convention 2010

Famous Monsters Convention in Indianapolis was amazing! We had such a great time meeting so many more fans, new fans, horror icons, old friends and just mingling with all the horror fans!! I myself was in awe of Bela Lugosi Jr. since his father means so much to me as a true vampire fan, but I also had the pleasure of meeting folks such as Joe Pilato (Day of the Dead) who is the nicest but most interesting man out there to say the least, Tom Savini (From Dusk till Dawn), Tony Todd (Candyman) who I got to say my name in his Candyman voice all scary but came out more like sexy, William Forsythe (Devil's Rejects), Terry Alexander (Day of the Dead), Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters) who will also be at the Scarefest in Murfreesboro where I'm appearing again in August, Amelia Kinkade (Night of the Demons) who I told she was my very first girl crush as Angela in that movie, and of course got to hang out with old friends Jim O'Rear and Bryan Wilson who you cant help but run into at these conventions :) I hope all of you who bought one of our movies really enjoyed it. I have gotten feedback already on Horrotica and its very positive and of course I get the usual "I wish I saw more of you in it" which don't worry kiddies you will be seeing plenty of me very soon in some up coming projects we are currently in pre-production for - "Night Born" and "Essence of Evil" so keep checking back on here or at Flickering Candle Productions site for more upcoming info..
Remember as well in August I'll be appearing again in Murfreesboro, TN at the Paranormal Scarefest so please come out and see me :)
love you vamps and ghouls xoxo
Andie


Some of the pictures we took in Indy:

















No comments:

Post a Comment