Sunday, March 6, 2011

A lot going on... sorry been so long...

I feel like I've avoided blogging in awhile so I headed over to give the up dates of why its been so long. I have been doing a segment on Altered Realities Radio for their Conversations with a Scream Queen please check out our first segment Valentine's Day Massacre
I will be doing segments through out the months ahead so keep posted to their site!!!

I have also been busy trying to get a movie production company off the ground with Ms.Goldie Fatale called FataleNoir Productions. Our first production is going to be called Holy Ground. We have been working hard in East KY filming at an old cabin and have the first stunts filmed and the footage is looking AMAZING!!!! We are extremely excited about the work going on in this film and the filming will keep on until probably the end of spring but we are hoping to have a teaser trailer out by end of April.

I also just wrapped a new photo shoot up with the talented Alli Richards
Will post pix on here to check out and I hope you all enjoy!!!

Please keep up with all things Andie on IMDB and Facebook

xx
Andie





No comments:

Post a Comment