Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rock on the Range!

I recently went to Columbus, Ohio for the Rock on the Range music festival. I had a great time with friends and seeing Rob Zombie as well as many others. I'm good friends with some of the guys in Zombie and got the pleasure of hanging out through out the festival with a bunch of great bands. I even ran into fellow scream queens Scout Compton (Halloween 1&2 by Rob Zombie), Kristen Stewart (Twillight) and Sheri Moon Zombie (House of 1000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects and Zombie's Halloween). I partied for three days there and had a blast with everyone I met. I'll be posting more photos and info on my weekend soon plus my visit to Knoxville, Tn for Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper show the Gruesome Twosome tour! In Knoxville I was recognized for four people and it felt great to be known from my films for Flickering Candle Productions. I can't wait to see you all in Indy for the Famous Monsters convention as well but until then stay creepy kids!







No comments:

Post a Comment